The Structural Engineer’s Report
Why do I need a SER?
- Are you intending to move home or commercial premises? A SER lets you know how the building stands up.
- Are you thinking of converting your property? A SER will allow us to advise you on how best to do this.
- Do you suspect subsidence? We can perform a SER and if required represent your interests during an insurance claim if appropriate.
What do I get for my money?
- Usually a 1- 2 hour visit and inspection from one of our Associates or Directors – each with 15 – 30 post Chartered experience.
- A written report on the structural stability of foundations and walls – to make sure the property is not likely to fall down.
- If requested we can also inspect the roof structure and floors.
- We can also make recommendations on likely solutions to any problems encountered.
Why choose us:
- We have been writing reports on domestic and commercial properties for nearly thirty years. All our Structural Engineer’s Reports are performed by Chartered Structural Engineers (CEng MIStructE).
- All our staff are friendly and informative and are always happy to explain what they have found.
- Our prices are competitive for the high level of service that we offer.
We also do commercial structural surveys of much larger buildings:
- We can use both fixed (MEWPs – cherry-pickers) and rope access to examine all parts of a building.
- Samples of the structure can be taken and tested on site and/or delivered to local laboratories
for detailed evaluation.
- We can prepare an interpretative report with suggested methods for remediation of the structure
If you would like to email us to either request a Structural Engineer Report or find out more about them, click here and send us a few details. Alternatively phone or fax us. Please have a look at the pictures in past projects to see what we have already done.